- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Spinach Casserole Recipe
|Vegeroni||12 Ounce (Vegetable Macaroni, 1 Package)|
|Frozen spinach||10 Ounce, chopped, defrosted (1 Package)|
|Cottage cheese/Farmer style variety can be used also||16 Ounce, creamed (1 Container)|
|Monterey jack cheese||2 Pound, shredded|
|Garlic cloves||8 Large, minced or pressed|
|Milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 5369 Calories from Fat 2449
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 312 g479.3%
Saturated Fat 168.8 g844.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1022.3 mg340.8%
Sodium 7642.5 mg318.4%
Total Carbohydrates 297 g99%
Dietary Fiber 8.8 g35.2%
Sugars 27.7 g
Protein 336 g672%
Vitamin A 867% Vitamin C 40.5%
Calcium 742.1% Iron 36.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. You need to cook Macaroni as per the direction narrated on the packet.
2. Add spinach, cottage cheese, Jack cheese, and garlic together and mix all ingredients well.
3. Pour the cooked mix onto the baking pan.
4. Make the surface of the mix smooth with spoon and add milk on it.
5. Bake the mix at 350Âº F temperature for 35-40 minutes.
6. During half-baked condition of the mix, shuffle the entire preparation so that the upper crust of the pan may not get very hard.
7. After making the surface smooth, continue baking.
8. Serve the dish hot.