- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Spinach and White Bean Salad Recipe Video
|White beans||15 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Juice of lemon||6 Tablespoon (Depending On Taste)|
|Basil leaves||6 Large|
|French bread||1⁄2 , cut into 1 inch cubes|
|Olive oil||6 Tablespoon|
|Parmesan cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), grated|
Calories 360 Calories from Fat 134
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g23.4%
Saturated Fat 3.8 g18.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 8.5 mg
Sodium 256.6 mg10.7%
Total Carbohydrates 40 g13.3%
Dietary Fiber 9.7 g39%
Sugars 3.6 g
Protein 19 g37.6%
Vitamin A 70.9% Vitamin C 32.9%
Calcium 32.3% Iron 38.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. Lightly steam canned beans in a small pot with steamer basket and set aside to cool.
3. Toss bread cubes with olive oil, cheese and pepper.
4. Bake croutons in the preheated oven for 25 min.
5. Remove croutons from oven and set aside to cool.
6. In a blender add tomato, olive oil, lemon juice, green onion, basil and pepper blend pureed.
7. In large bowel toss spinach and beans with dressing.
8. Sprinkle on croutons.
9. Serve immediately and enjoy.