- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Spinach and Tortellini Salad Recipe Video
|Tortellini pasta||2 Cup (32 tbs) (stuffed with cheese and spinach)|
|Cherry tomato||18 (12-18)|
|Fresh baby spinach||200 Gram, thawed, dried|
|Kalamata olive||12 , cut into strips 2 inches long|
|Parmesan cheese||20 Gram, grated|
|Italian dressing||100 Milliliter|
|Regular salt||To Taste|
|Green bell pepper||To Taste|
Calories 690 Calories from Fat 314
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 34 g52.6%
Saturated Fat 7.8 g38.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 52.2 mg
Sodium 2418.5 mg100.8%
Total Carbohydrates 71 g23.5%
Dietary Fiber 5.8 g23.3%
Sugars 11.4 g
Protein 22 g44.2%
Vitamin A 163.4% Vitamin C 94%
Calcium 41.3% Iron 25.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Place a saucepan on heat, boil water and add tortellini in it. Cook for about 10 minutes.
2. Strain tortellini, and rinse it with cold water for 20 seconds. Drain.
3. In a large salad bowl, add tortellini, cherry tomatoes, and spinach.
4. Throw olives, and parmesan cheese. Toss.
5. Pour Italian dressing. Sprinkle salt and pepper. Toss them together.
6. Serve it immediately with grilled chicken.