- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Spinach And Pine Nut Stuffed Chicken Recipe Video
|Chicken breast||8 Ounce|
|Garlic||1 Teaspoon, mince|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Baby spinach||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Sun-dried tomatoes||2 Tablespoon, julienned|
|Pine nuts||1 Tablespoon, toast|
|Chiffonade basil||1 Tablespoon|
|Balsamic glaze||1 Tablespoon|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
Calories 366 Calories from Fat 192
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22 g33.9%
Saturated Fat 2.9 g14.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 65.8 mg
Sodium 609.9 mg25.4%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g3.8%
Dietary Fiber 2.9 g11.5%
Sugars 6.2 g
Protein 30 g60.6%
Vitamin A 42.8% Vitamin C 27.3%
Calcium 7.1% Iron 19.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a pan, add in 1 tablespoon of olive oil and caramelize the garlic. Once the garlic is brown, add in spinach, tomatoes, pine nuts, julienned basil and cook for 2-4 minutes on low heat.
3. De-glaze with some white wine and adjust the seasonings with salt and pepper.
4. Place the chicken breast on a piece of plastic wrap and fold. Pound using a mallet until the chicken is thin.
5. Once the chicken is pounded, evenly spread the prepared spinach mix and roll.
6. In a saute pan, sear the rolled stuffed chicken on all sides until golden brown.
7. Finish in the oven for 8 to 12 minutes.
8. To plate slice the chicken and serve with balsamic glaze.