- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Spinach And Goat's Cheese Salad With Raspberry Vinaigrette Recipe
|Goat cheese||100 Gram (With A Rind Pinch Crushed Black Peppercorns)|
|Toasted pine nuts||2 Tablespoon|
|Balsamic vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Baby spinach||225 Gram|
Calories 508 Calories from Fat 376
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 43 g66.5%
Saturated Fat 15.1 g75.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 52.5 mg
Sodium 276.6 mg11.5%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g3.9%
Dietary Fiber 5.1 g20.3%
Sugars 5.3 g
Protein 21 g41.1%
Vitamin A 176.4% Vitamin C 68.8%
Calcium 57.4% Iron 27.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a mini food processor or with a hand blender, blend the raspberries into a puree.
2. Empty puree into a bowl.
3. Add and whisk in the balsamic vinegar and oil with a fork
4. Turn the grill to Medium.
5. Slice goat’s cheese into two equal slices
6. Arrange on baking sheet with cut-side up
7. Grill for 3-4 minutes until just beginning to melt in the middle.
8. Remove from the grill and sprinkle with crushed black peppercorns.
9. On 2 salad plates, arrange spinach leaves
10. Place a slice of goat's cheese.
11. Drizzle the raspberry dressing.
12. Scatter pine nuts,
13. Serve immediately while cheese is warm