- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Spinach And Feta Stuffed Chicken Recipe
|Boneless chicken breasts||4 , skin on|
|Baby spinach leaves||225 Gram (1 Bag)|
|Feta||85 Gram, crumbled|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Pine nuts||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 375 Calories from Fat 168
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g29.7%
Saturated Fat 5.1 g25.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 118.7 mg
Sodium 395.5 mg16.5%
Total Carbohydrates 4 g1.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.28 g1.1%
Sugars 1.8 g
Protein 45 g90.2%
Vitamin A 75.3% Vitamin C 30%
Calcium 17.8% Iron 17.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Take the chicken and loosen its skin.
2) Take a bowl and mix feta, black pepper and spinach together.
3) Add the mixture in between the loosened skin and flesh of the chicken.
4) Put the skin back, smoothening it.
5) Add seasoning to the entire chicken.
6) Take a frying pan with a lid and heat oil in it.
7) Add chicken placing its skin on the surface of the pan and fry until it the skin turns brown.
8) Turn the chicken over and fry the other side.
9) Add the pine nuts and toast them lightly.
10) Add 6 tablespoons of water and place lid on the pan.
11) Cook for 15 minutes until chicken is cooked through and through.
12) Serve as required.