- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Low-carb Spinach and Feta Omelet Recipe Video
|Spinach leaves||10 Gram|
|Egg white powder||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Dried parsley||1 Teaspoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 257 Calories from Fat 103
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g17.8%
Saturated Fat 6.1 g30.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 214.2 mg
Sodium 707.8 mg29.5%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.6%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g7%
Sugars 4.6 g
Protein 30 g60.3%
Vitamin A 36.2% Vitamin C 14.9%
Calcium 29.2% Iron 34.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl combine the eggs, egg white, milk, dried parsley and water, mix them well.
2. In a hot pan pour the egg mixture and let it cook for 1 minute.
3. Place the feta cheese and the spinach leaves on top, let it cook for 2 minutes.
4. Once done fold the eggs into half and let the cheese melt.
5. Serve the Spinach Omelet along with a slice of bread.