- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Soondooboo Chigae Recipe Video
|Extra soft tofu||12 Ounce (1 Pack)|
|Beef||50 Gram (For Stew)|
|Enochi mushroom||10 Gram|
|Red chili pepper||1⁄2|
|Green chili pepper||1⁄2|
|Garlic||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Sesame oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Korean red chili flakes||3 Tablespoon (Depending On How Spicy You Want To Make It)|
|Water||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
Calories 621 Calories from Fat 271
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 31 g47.2%
Saturated Fat 5.3 g26.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 380.7 mg
Sodium 6456.5 mg269%
Total Carbohydrates 27 g9.1%
Dietary Fiber 8.9 g35.7%
Sugars 3.5 g
Protein 63 g126.9%
Vitamin A 152.9% Vitamin C 85.1%
Calcium 21.7% Iron 119.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Dice vegetables and cut beef into small pieces.
3. Pre-heat a pot on low heat. Add sesame oil, beef and Korean chili pepper flakes and cook for 5 minutes.
4. Add onion and zucchini and season with 1 tablespoon of salt. Cook for 5 minutes. If vegetables stick to the bottom. Add a little bit of water.
5. Add water and garlic. Bring to boil on high heat.
6. Put the stone bowl on high heat to pre-heat. (if you are using it)
7. Add shrimp and squid. Cook for 3 minutes.
8. Taste and season with salt.
9. Add clams and extra soft tofu. Cook for 3-5 minutes.
* Try not to stir too much at this point as tofu is very delicate.
* If you are using live clams, you know they are cooked when the open up.
10. Transfer gently into the stone bowl. Add pepper, Enochi mushrooms, green peppers, red and green chili peppers on top.
11. Add an egg just before eating.
For more information please visit: http://www.crazykoreancooking.com
You can visit crazykoreancooking for more videos like this. We have more recipes and videos there.