- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Spicy Peach Cake Recipe
|Mixed spice||2 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Cinnamon||1 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Icing sugar||225 Gram|
|Vanilla essence||1 Teaspoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 5322 Calories from Fat 2744
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 313 g481.3%
Saturated Fat 182 g909.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1368.5 mg
Sodium 303 mg12.6%
Total Carbohydrates 642 g214.1%
Dietary Fiber 25.1 g100.3%
Sugars 580.8 g
Protein 42 g84%
Vitamin A 251.9% Vitamin C 119.8%
Calcium 40.5% Iron 53.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Sift together the dry ingredients.
2. Cream the butter and sugar very well until light and creamy.
3. Beat the eggs.
4. Add a little egg mixture to the cream mixture. Beat very well.
5. Go on adding the egg mixture and beating all the time.
6. Add the dry ingredients. Mix well.
7. If the mixture is too dry, add about 2 tablespoons of milk.
8. Grease and dust two 200 mm. (8") diameter sandwich tins.
9. Pour half the mixture in each of the two prepared tins.
10. Bake in a hot oven at 400 Â°F. for 25 to 30 minutes.
11. Cool the cakes. Split each cake into two parts
For the vanilla cream
1. Beat the butter and vanilla essence till soft.
2. Gradually add sugar and milk alternately.
3. Cream well till the mixture is light, fluffy and smooth.
How to proceed
Sandwich the cake layers together with vanilla cream. Spread the remainder of the cream over the top and sides of the cake. Press walnuts against the sides. Arrange peach halves on top and decorate with small teaspoons of vanilla cream. Chill before serving.