- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
How to Make Spicy Summer Corn Salad Recipe Video
|Lime||1⁄2 , juice extracted|
|Jalapeno||1 Small, seeded and chopped|
|Honey||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Extra virgin olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Ears of corn||4 , shucked and kernels off|
|Cucumbers||2 , peeled in stripes, halved, deseed and sliced|
|Vidalia onions||1⁄2 , thinly sliced|
Calories 501 Calories from Fat 147
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g24.7%
Saturated Fat 1.4 g6.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 117.1 mg4.9%
Total Carbohydrates 90 g30%
Dietary Fiber 11 g44%
Sugars 19.5 g
Protein 13 g25.1%
Vitamin A 17.7% Vitamin C 60.9%
Calcium 5.9% Iron 14.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a blending jar add in the lime juice, jalapeno, honey and cumin, pulse until blended.
2. Gradually add in the extra virgin olive oil and continue blending. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl add in the corn kernels, cucumbers and onions.
4. Pour in the dressing over the salad, season with salt and pepper. Toss well all the ingredients.
5. Serve Spicy Summer Corn Salad with potato pocket and enjoy!