- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Spicy Turkey Links Recipe
|Skinless boneless turkey breast||1 Pound, cut into cubes|
|Onion||1⁄2 Small, minced|
|Tomato paste||1 Tablespoon|
|Dried thyme||1 Teaspoon|
|Sage||1⁄2 Teaspoon, dried (Included Some Green Tops)|
|Fennel seeds||1⁄2 Teaspoon, crushed|
|Poultry seasoning||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Pepper red||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Unbleached flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||2 Teaspoon|
Calories 203 Calories from Fat 54
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g9.3%
Saturated Fat 1.2 g6.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 101.6 mg
Sodium 1174.5 mg48.9%
Total Carbohydrates 15 g4.9%
Dietary Fiber 2.2 g8.9%
Sugars 5.3 g
Protein 22 g44.7%
Vitamin A 5.1% Vitamin C 16.1%
Calcium 6.7% Iron 24%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a food processor, combine the turkey, onions, egg white, tomato paste, thyme, sage, fennel seeds, poultry seasoning, allspice, and red pepper.
2. Process the ingredients consistent process until the turkey is evenly ground.
3. Get your hand moist and form the mixture into 8 links.
4. In an average ¼ mixture for each of the links will be required.
5. Place the flour on a piece of wax paper.
6. Lightly roll each link in it.
7. Take a large non-stick frying pan; place it over medium-high flame,
8. Add oil in it and heat the oil.
9. Add the links and sizzle for nearly 8 minutes,
10. Sizzle the links each of these links are well burnished on all sides and cooked through.
11. Serve hot with mustard and sauce.