- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Spicy Sausage Patties Recipe
|Ground pork||1 Pound|
|Bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Fresh bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Onion||1 Small, finely chopped|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Chili powder||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Hot pepper sauce||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Ground cumin||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Salt||To Taste, dried|
|Pepper||To Taste, dried|
|Ground cloves||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Dried oregano||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
Calories 130 Calories from Fat 36
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.2%
Saturated Fat 1.1 g5.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 85.1 mg
Sodium 146.4 mg6.1%
Total Carbohydrates 5 g1.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.72 g2.9%
Sugars 1.2 g
Protein 18 g36.1%
Vitamin A 3.3% Vitamin C 3.6%
Calcium 2.4% Iron 6.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In large bowl, beat egg until foamy and mix in pork, bread crumbs, onion, garlic, chili powder, hot pepper sauce, salt, pepper, oregano, cinnamon, cumin and cloves well.
2. Out of the mixture make 8 equal portions and form into patties.
3. On a roasting rack place the patties, cover with paper towel and microwave at High for 2 minutes.
4. Turn patties over and microwave, covered with paper towel, at High for 3 minutes or until cooked through, rotating rack once.
5. Serve the patties with sauce, as a snack or as desired.