- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Spicy Pimiento Tagliatelle Recipe
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Pimiento||285 Gram, chopped (1 Jar, Mini Peppers)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), crushed|
|Tabasco sauce||3 Drop|
|Dry white wine||50 Milliliter|
|Basil||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
Calories 530 Calories from Fat 86
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g14.8%
Saturated Fat 1.1 g5.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 23.2 mg1%
Total Carbohydrates 92 g30.7%
Dietary Fiber 6.4 g25.7%
Sugars 6.4 g
Protein 16 g32.9%
Vitamin A 91.5% Vitamin C 208.7%
Calcium 4.6% Iron 17%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a pan, boil water and cook pasta till its cooked
2. At the same time, heat olive oil in a small pan. And add the peppers to the heated olive oil.
3. To the same pan, add garlic, Tabasco sauce, white wine, and seasoning to taste.
4. Simmer the sauce for 5 minutes or until it has thickened.
5. Toss the cooked pasta with the sauce until it is evenly coated.
6. Serve warm in individual bowls garnished with basil