- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Spicy Noodles with Chicken and Vegetables Recipe Video
|Top ramen noodles||5 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Asparagus||1 Cup (16 tbs), cut into bite size pieces|
|Noodles||3 Ounce (1 Package, Top Ramen)|
|Asparagus||1 Cup (16 tbs), cut into bite sized pieces|
|Sweet corn||1 Can (10 oz), drained|
|Peas||1 Can (10 oz), drained|
|Chicken||1 Cup (16 tbs), cooked and shredded|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 637 Calories from Fat 179
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g31%
Saturated Fat 8.3 g41.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 65.8 mg
Sodium 1368.5 mg57%
Total Carbohydrates 89 g29.7%
Dietary Fiber 11.4 g45.6%
Sugars 13.1 g
Protein 29 g57.3%
Vitamin A 35.4% Vitamin C 82%
Calcium 7.3% Iron 38.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Cook noodles as per package instructions.
2) Add soy sauce to the water of the noodles.
3) Take a non-stick pan and heat butter in it.
4) Saute asparagus until crisp tender.
5) Add corn, peas and chicken and cook for some time.
6) Fold in noodles and some soy sauce and mix everything well.
7) Stir in sriracha and mix well to coat everything.
8) Serve the noodles with chicken and vegetables hot.