- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Spicy Mushrooms Recipe
|Button mushrooms||12 Ounce (350 Grams)|
|Low fat spread||1 Ounce (25 Grams)|
|Dried mixed herbs||1 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Dried oregano/Dried marjoram||1 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Wine vinegar||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
Calories 53 Calories from Fat 28
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g4.9%
Saturated Fat 0.77 g3.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 111.5 mg4.6%
Total Carbohydrates 5 g1.7%
Dietary Fiber 1.6 g6.3%
Sugars 1.5 g
Protein 3 g5.7%
Vitamin A 1.1% Vitamin C 13%
Calcium 1.9% Iron 4.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Wash mushrooms.
2. In a saucepan, melt low-fat spread and squeeze lemon juice in it.
3. Stir in mixed herbs, oregano, wine vinegar and mushrooms.
4. Season with salt and pepper to taste; cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
5. Let the mixture cool down.
6. Divide mixture into 4 equal portions and store in individual containers.
7. Freeze until served.
8. Remove a portion from freezer and let defrost.
9. Serve cold Spicy Mushrooms or in a saucepan, gently heat and serve hot.