- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Spicy Mushroom Soup Recipe
|Walnut oil/Olive oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Red onion||1 , chopped|
|Sun-dried tomatoes||6 , snipped into small pieces|
|Mushrooms||2 Cup (32 tbs), thickly sliced|
|Buttermilk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
Calories 108 Calories from Fat 33
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g5.8%
Saturated Fat 0.27 g1.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 86 mg3.6%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g4%
Dietary Fiber 1.6 g6.5%
Sugars 4.5 g
Protein 7 g13.9%
Vitamin A 1.9% Vitamin C 7.9%
Calcium 2% Iron 5.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a skillet, over medium temperature, heat oil and sautÃ© onion and tomatoes with coriander and cumin for about 6 minutes until onion is tender and translucent.
2. Add mushrooms, stir to coat well; cover and cook for about 5 minutes, until mushrooms are tender.
3. Combine buttermilk and salsa, stir until very hot, but not boiling.
4. Serve immediately stirring constantly.
5. Or, put in the refrigerator and serve cold.