- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Spicy Meatballs Recipe
|Ground beef||3⁄4 Pound|
|Liver spread||4 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Prepared mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Dry bread crumbs||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dry breadcrumbs||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Corn chips||2 Cup (32 tbs), crushed|
Calories 1989 Calories from Fat 1275
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 141 g216.5%
Saturated Fat 29.8 g148.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 225.7 mg
Sodium 2072.6 mg86.4%
Total Carbohydrates 125 g41.8%
Dietary Fiber 8.7 g35%
Sugars 0.9 g
Protein 64 g127.3%
Vitamin A 1095.8% Vitamin C 0.06%
Calcium 20% Iron 67.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Lightly grease a baking rack with oil.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine beef, liver spread, mustard, seasonings, bread crumbs and egg.
4. Use your hand to mix well.
5. Use a dessert spoon of the mixture for each portion and shape into marble size balls
6. Arrange them on a platter. Cover with cling film
7. Refrigerate overnight
8. Roll the meat balls in crushed corn chips.
9. Arrange them on a rack over baking pan.
10. Bake them in the preheated oven for 20 minutes turn one after 10 minutes, until they are well browned and crisp.
11. Use a pair of tongs to transfer the meat balls to serving dish or other tray.
12. Keep them hot till serving time.