- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Spicy Masala Chicken Recipe
|Skinless chicken thighs||12|
|Lemon juice||90 Milliliter (6 Tablespoon)|
|Fresh grated ginger||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Finely crushed dried red chilies||1 Teaspoon|
|Soft brown sugar||1 Teaspoon|
|Clear honey||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
|Chopped fresh coriander||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
|Green chili||1 , finely chopped|
|Sunflower oil||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
|Chili||1 , sliced (For Garnish)|
Calories 666 Calories from Fat 321
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 36 g55.2%
Saturated Fat 8.8 g44%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 711.3 mg29.6%
Total Carbohydrates 11 g3.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.95 g3.8%
Sugars 8.2 g
Protein 72 g144.5%
Vitamin A 14.8% Vitamin C 33.5%
Calcium 1.2% Iron 1.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix together the lemon juice, ginger, garlic, crushed dried red chillies, salt, sugar and honey.
3. Transfer the chicken thighs to the spice mixture and coat well. Set aside for about 45 minutes.
4. Preheat the grill to medium. Add the fresh coriander and chopped green chilli to the chicken thighs and place them on a flameproof dish.
5. Pour any remaining marinade over the chicken and baste with the oil, using a pastry brush.
6. Grill the chicken thighs under the preheated grill for about 15-20 minutes, turning and basting occasionally, until cooked through and browned.
7. Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with the sliced chilli.