- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Spicy Lamb Chops Recipe
|Vegetable oil||45 Milliliter (3 Tablespoon)|
|Curry powder||2 Teaspoon (10 Milliliter)|
|Onion||1 Medium, chopped|
|Beef stock/Water||125 Milliliter (1/2 Cup)|
|Ginger||1⁄4 Teaspoon (1 Milliliter)|
|Dry mustard||1⁄4 Teaspoon (1 Milliliter)|
|Salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon (2 Milliliter)|
|15% fat cream||60 Milliliter (1/4 Cup)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 7002 Calories from Fat 5040
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 561 g863.3%
Saturated Fat 6.2 g31%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 4298.9 mg179.1%
Total Carbohydrates 76 g25.3%
Dietary Fiber 6.9 g27.5%
Sugars 9.7 g
Protein 390 g780.6%
Vitamin A 2.1% Vitamin C 27.4%
Calcium 10.7% Iron 20.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
– In a skillet, heat oil and cook onion with curry powder, but do not brown.
– Add lamb chops and cook until golden.
– Pour beef stock or water over mixture, season with salt, cover and let simmer over low heat 20 to 25 minutes until meat is tender and juicy.
– In a saucepan, heat cream, then pour slowly over lamb chops, stir but do not boil.
– Place meat in a serving dish and serve.