- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Spicy Kung Pao Chicken Recipe Video
|Spicy kung pao stir-fry sauce||120 Milliliter (1 pouch, Simply Asia Spicy Kung Pao stir-fry sauce)|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Assorted fresh vegetables||3 Cup (48 tbs) (sliced carrot, diced bell pepper, etc, and drained canned baby corn)|
|Boneless skinless chicken breast||1 Pound, cut into thin strips (boneless sirloin or flank steak)|
Calories 783 Calories from Fat 238
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 27 g41.3%
Saturated Fat 4.7 g23.5%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 131.5 mg
Sodium 1427.6 mg59.5%
Total Carbohydrates 66 g22%
Dietary Fiber 8 g32.1%
Sugars 28 g
Protein 60 g120.8%
Vitamin A 101.2% Vitamin C 24.6%
Calcium 10.5% Iron 39.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Chop vegetables and set them aside.
2. Place a large skillet or wok on medium high flame, and heat oil in it.
3. Throw vegetables, and cook for 5 minutes or until tender-crisp.
4. Drop chicken, stir fry for additional 3 minutes or until done.
5. Pour spicy sauce, and mix well. Cook until heated through.
6. Serve spicy Kung Pao chicken hot with rice or noodles.