- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Spicy Icy Tea Recipe
|Water||2 Quart (10 cups)|
|Cinnamon stick||1 , broken up|
|Loose tea leaves/Tea bags- 6 or 7nos||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Ice cubes/Cracked ice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (as required)|
|Lemon slices||10 , clove studded|
|Artificial sweetener||To Taste|
Calories 9 Calories from Fat 0
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.02 g0.03%
Saturated Fat 0 g0.01%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 8.4 mg0.4%
Total Carbohydrates 3 g0.9%
Dietary Fiber 0.45 g1.8%
Sugars 0.1 g
Protein 0.26 g0.53%
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 7.7%
Calcium 0.6% Iron 0.42%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a bowl place the tea.
2) In a small saucepan, bring 5 cups of water to boil along with cinnamon and cloves.
3) As soon as the water starts boiling, pour it over the tea.
4) Let it stand for 5 minutes, whisk it and strain.
5) Mix in the remaining water and let it cool down.
6) Half fill 12 glasses with ice cubes.
7) Pour the tea mixture in the glasses.
8) Serve Spicy Icy Tea chilled.