- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chicken Tikka Masala Recipe Video
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Chicken||200 Gram, chopped|
|Garlic||1 , finely chopped|
|Onion||1 , finely chopped|
|Butternut squash||1 Pound, peeled and chunked|
|Broccoli||1 , chopped|
|Tikka masala sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Canned kidney beans||1 Can (10 oz), drained|
|Coriander leaves||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Basmati rice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Naan bread||2 , toasted|
Calories 586 Calories from Fat 135
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g22.7%
Saturated Fat 5.2 g25.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 40.7 mg
Sodium 1014.5 mg42.3%
Total Carbohydrates 91 g30.2%
Dietary Fiber 9.6 g38.5%
Sugars 14 g
Protein 24 g47.3%
Vitamin A 254.5% Vitamin C 132.1%
Calcium 19.1% Iron 17.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a saucepan, boil water and add in the rice. Cook for 30 minutes.
2. In a blender, grind the coriander leaves.
3. Drain the rice and add in the coriander and stir well.
4. In a deep pan, heat the olive oil and place chicken. Sauté until brown.
5. Add in the garlic, onion, butternut squash and broccoli. Cook for 10 minutes.
6. Add in the tikka masala sauce and pour in the water.
7. Stir in the kidney beans and mix well all the ingredients. Cover the pan with lid and simmer for 20 minutes.
8. In a serving plate, place the naan and rice. Garnish rice with coriander leaves and serve along with chicken tikka masala.