- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Spicy Buffalo Wings Recipe
|Chicken wings||2 Pound|
|Apricot preserves||12 Ounce (1 Jar)|
|Milk free onion soup mix||1 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Russian dressing||8 Ounce (1 Bottle)|
|Garlic powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground ginger||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
Calories 616 Calories from Fat 73
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g12.4%
Saturated Fat 2.1 g10.7%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 129.3 mg43.1%
Sodium 1017.5 mg42.4%
Total Carbohydrates 85 g28.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.2 g0.81%
Sugars 64.2 g
Protein 50 g100.2%
Vitamin A 11.7% Vitamin C 50%
Calcium 3.1% Iron 11.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. Seal the ends of wings. Discard or save to utilize in the soup.
3. Wash chicken in cold water and pat dry.
4. In a bowl, mix together all the remaining ingredients. Blend properly.
5. Add on the top of the wings.
6. Place in the oven uncovered for 60 minutes or until all the liquid is absorbed.
7. Remove from the oven and serve hot.