- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Spicy Sweet Potato Wedges Recipe Video
|Sweet potatoes/Null||2 , peeled, cut into wedges (Null)|
|Olive oil/Null||1 Tablespoon (Null)|
|Cumin/Null||1 Teaspoon (Null)|
|Paprika/Null||1⁄2 Teaspoon, smoked (Null)|
|Kosher salt/Null||1⁄4 Teaspoon (Null)|
|Garlic/Null||2 Clove (10 gm) (Null)|
|Garlic powder/Null||1⁄4 Teaspoon (Null)|
|Non fat greek yogurt/Null||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Null)|
|White wine vinegar/Null||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Null)|
|Parsley/Null||1 Tablespoon, chopped (Null)|
|Salt/Null||1 Pinch (Null)|
Calories 110 Calories from Fat 37
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.4%
Saturated Fat 0.57 g2.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 228.6 mg9.5%
Total Carbohydrates 17 g5.8%
Dietary Fiber 2.8 g11.3%
Sugars 3.4 g
Protein 2 g3.6%
Vitamin A 226% Vitamin C 13.6%
Calcium 4.5% Iron 9.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2) Combine sweet potatoes, olive oil, spices and salt in a large bowl.
3) Toss until the sweet potatoes are evenly coated in the spice mixture.
4) Place potatoes on a rimmed baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
5) Remove from the oven and give the potatoes a flip.
6) Pop them back into the oven for another 15-20 minutes or until the potatoes are golden brown on the outside.
7) While the potatoes are cooking combine the garlic, garlic powder, yogurt, vinegar, parsley, and salt in a small bowl. Set it aside until your potatoes are ready to go.
8) Remove the potatoes from the oven and serve with the garlic yogurt dipping sauce. Enjoy!!
For more information please visit: http://www.danispies.com