- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Spiced Pineapple Sparkle Recipe
|Sugar||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Water||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Cinnamon stick||6 Inch|
|Canned pineapple juice||46 Ounce (1 can, 6 cups)|
|Orange juice||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ginger ale||28 Ounce, chilled (1 bottle, 3 1/2 cups)|
Calories 144 Calories from Fat 2
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.21 g0.33%
Saturated Fat 0.02 g0.11%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 9.2 mg0.4%
Total Carbohydrates 36 g12.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.9%
Sugars 30.6 g
Protein 0.77 g1.5%
Vitamin A 1.5% Vitamin C 113.4%
Calcium 3.6% Iron 3.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In saucepan combine sugar, water, cinnamon and cloves and simmer with cover for 15 minutes.
2. Strain to remove spices and set aside to cool.
3. Add pineapple juice, orange juice and lemon juice and chill.
4. In a punch bowl just before serving, pour over ice cubes.
5. On the rim of bowl rest bottle and carefully pour in ginger ale.
6. Ladle into glasses, stir using cinnamon stick in each glass and serve.