- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Spiced Iced Coffee Recipe
|Coffee||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
|Whipping cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), whipped|
Calories 98 Calories from Fat 60
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g10.2%
Saturated Fat 4.4 g22.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 27.6 mg
Sodium 11.8 mg0.5%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.21 g0.85%
Sugars 6.2 g
Protein 0.04 g0.08%
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0.15%
Calcium 1.5% Iron 0.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Strain the coffee and chill well.
2. Add the cinnamon, cloves sugar and cream and blend well.
3. Leave in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
4. Fill 6 tall glasses, each half with crushed ice.
5. Strain the chilled coffee into the glasses.
6. Top with a rosette of whipped cream using a piping bag or a whipped cream dispenser, garnish as desired.
7. Serve with a parfait spoon or a thick straw.