- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Spiced Graham Cracker Crust Recipe
|Graham cracker crumbs||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (About 20 Squares)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), soft or melted|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 733 Calories from Fat 431
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 49 g74.9%
Saturated Fat 29.1 g145.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 121 mg40.3%
Sodium 187 mg7.8%
Total Carbohydrates 75 g25%
Dietary Fiber 0.13 g0.52%
Sugars 57.8 g
Protein 2 g4.8%
Vitamin A 28.1% Vitamin C 0.03%
Calcium 1.5% Iron 0.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In 9 or 10-inch pie plate mix combining all ingredients thoroughly with fingers.
2. Alternately if a fork or pastry blender is used, mix in a bowl and transfer to pie plate.
3. Press crumbs evenly over bottom and around sides of pie plate.
4. Bake in 350°f oven 8 minutes.
5. Let it cool for about 20-30 minutes.
6. Serve the Spiced Graham Cracker Crust after freezing in case making an ice cream pie or as desired.