- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Eggnog French Toast Recipe Video
|Eggnog||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Ground cinnamon||1 Teaspoon|
|French bread loaf||1 , cut in 1 inch slices (bread of your choice)|
|Powdered sugar||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Optional)|
Calories 433 Calories from Fat 145
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g24.9%
Saturated Fat 7.7 g38.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 274.9 mg
Sodium 406.1 mg16.9%
Total Carbohydrates 57 g19.2%
Dietary Fiber 3.4 g13.6%
Sugars 9.7 g
Protein 18 g36.5%
Vitamin A 9.1% Vitamin C 2.6%
Calcium 19.8% Iron 21.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat your griddle or skillet on medium heat.
2. In a baking dish, put together the eggnog, eggs, vanilla, cinnamon, and nutmeg and whisk all until well combined.
3. Place the bread slices in the egg mixture and allow to soak for about 1 minute.
4. Flip the bread slices and allow to soak for 1 minute more.
5. On a hot griddle, or saute pan, swirl the butter.
6. Place the soaked bread slices and allow to cook on for about 2 minutes or until browned, flip and cook the other side.
7. Remove the toast on a serving plate, sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve hot.