- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Spice Encrusted Steak Recipe Video
|Tenderloin||2 Pound (pork/beef)|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic/Canola oil||2 Tablespoon, mince|
|Chef mick s z seasoning||2 Teaspoon (to taste)|
Calories 350 Calories from Fat 139
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g23.9%
Saturated Fat 3.7 g18.6%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 147.4 mg
Sodium 915.4 mg38.1%
Total Carbohydrates 2 g0.8%
Dietary Fiber 0.16 g0.63%
Sugars 0.1 g
Protein 47 g94.6%
Vitamin A 0.1% Vitamin C 3.9%
Calcium 2.7% Iron 13.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Take out tenderloins from the refrigerator and allow it to rest at room temperature for 30-60 minutes.
2. Preheat grill to medium high temperature.
3. In a bowl, combine garlic and olive oil. Mix it well.
4. On a tray place tenderloins, and brush oil mixture evenly over it.
5. Sprinkle Z seasoning all around the tenderloin.
6. Place the tenderloin on heat, and grill until done. Keep measuring temperature.
7. Remove it from grill and allow it to rest for 5-10 minutes.
8. Serve it hot with watermelon salsa.
You can grill tenderloin either along with the fat cover or without it.
Perfect internal temperature for grilled pork tenderloin is normally 145-150 degrees, whereas for beef it should be 115-130 degrees.