- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Healthy Oat Cookies Recipe Video
|Butter||6 Tablespoon (soy or regular)|
|Oatmeal||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Muesli||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Spelt flour/Regular flour||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Agave syrup||7 Tablespoon|
Calories 331 Calories from Fat 109
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21.8%
Saturated Fat 6.5 g32.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 24.2 mg8.1%
Sodium 105.4 mg4.4%
Total Carbohydrates 43 g14.5%
Dietary Fiber 5.7 g22.9%
Sugars 9.3 g
Protein 7 g13.9%
Vitamin A 5.6% Vitamin C
Calcium 19.1% Iron 56%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat your oven to 180 degree Celsius ( 356 F )
2. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
3. Melt soy butter (or regular butter)
4. Add Oatmeal, Muesli, flour and agave syrup. Mix very well to combine all the ingredients.
5. Spoon into separate balls onto a baking tray. Bake it for 25 minutes.
6. Serve as a snack at any time of the day.
You can add your favorite dry fruit like raisins or cranberry.
In an airtight container, store cookies for about a week.