- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Special Yangchow Fried Rice Recipe
|Prawns||2 Ounce, peeled and cooked (50 Gram)|
|Meat||2 Ounce, cooked (Char Siu Or Chicken, Etc, 50 Gram)|
|Peas||2 Ounce (50 Gram)|
|Finely chopped spring onions||1 Tablespoon|
|Seasoned oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Light soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Chinese rice wine||1 Tablespoon|
|Boiled rice||1 Pound (450 Gram)|
Calories 384 Calories from Fat 178
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g30.9%
Saturated Fat 3.6 g18%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 186.9 mg
Sodium 878.1 mg36.6%
Total Carbohydrates 35 g11.8%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.6%
Sugars 1.2 g
Protein 14 g27.1%
Vitamin A 6.6% Vitamin C 10.6%
Calcium 3% Iron 14.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. To prepare the prawns, dry them and cut the meat into small dice about the same size as the peas.
2. With a pinch of the salt lightly beat the eggs and a few bits of the spring onions.
3. In a preheated wok, heat about half of the oil and stir-fry the peas, prawns and meat for about 1 minute.
4. Add the soy sauce and wine, then remove and reserve.
5. Heat the remaining oil and lightly scramble the eggs.
6. Add the rice and stir to make sure that each grain of rice is separated.
7. Then add the remaining salt, spring onions and the cooked ingredients (prawns, meat and peas) and blend well.
8. Serve Special Yangchow Fried Rice hot with desired garnish.