- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Special Raw Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe Video
|Crimini mushroom||20 , stems and caps seperated|
|Lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
|For the pate|
|Mushroom stem||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sunflower seeds||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), soaked|
|Walnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), soaked|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Ginger||1 Teaspoon, minced|
|Black pepper powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|For brazil nut parmesan|
|Brazil nuts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 213 Calories from Fat 134
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g24.7%
Saturated Fat 2.7 g13.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 357.6 mg14.9%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g3.8%
Dietary Fiber 3.2 g12.9%
Sugars 3.4 g
Protein 9 g17.9%
Vitamin A 0.1% Vitamin C 1.6%
Calcium 6.3% Iron 8.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl, mix tamari and lemon juice. Put the mushroom caps into it and marinate for 20 minutes.
2. BRAZIL NUT PARMESAN: In the food processor, put brazil nuts, salt and garlic and process till powdery.
3. PATE: In a food processor, put mushroom stems, sunflower seeds, walnuts, garlic, ginger, tamari, salt and pepper. Blend till all are combined and smooth.
4. Take the marinated mushroom cap and flip it to expose the hollow cup.
5. In a piping bag fill the pate and pipe it into the cap. Sprinkle the Brazil nut parmesan on top.
6. Repeat this with all the mushroom caps.
7. In a serving dish, place the Mesclun salad greens. Arrange the mushrooms on it and serve fresh.