- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Special Green Goddess Dressing Recipe
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Anchovy fillets||3 , canned, drained|
|Green onions with tops||4|
|Tarragon vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 627 Calories from Fat 565
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 64 g97.9%
Saturated Fat 9 g45.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 221 mg
Sodium 787 mg32.8%
Total Carbohydrates 6 g1.9%
Dietary Fiber 2.1 g8.2%
Sugars 1.9 g
Protein 10 g20.4%
Vitamin A 42.1% Vitamin C 52.1%
Calcium 12.4% Iron 15.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a blender, place all ingredients, except oil.
2) Whip the mixture to a liquid consistency.
3) Slowly add oil and increase the flow as the mixture becomes thick.
4) Continue whipping the mixture for a few seconds after all the oil has been added.
5) Use a closed container, to pour in.
6) Store inside refrigerator.
7) Serve the dressing with your choice of salad.