- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Special Chocolate Dessert Cake Recipe
|Milk chocolate||225 Gram|
|Caster sugar||25 Gram|
|Nice biscuits||225 Gram|
|Chocolate curls||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 1063 Calories from Fat 669
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 75 g115.2%
Saturated Fat 24.5 g122.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 118.7 mg
Sodium 264.1 mg11%
Total Carbohydrates 88 g29.3%
Dietary Fiber 3.9 g15.4%
Sugars 52.8 g
Protein 12 g23.9%
Vitamin A 44.9% Vitamin C 0.09%
Calcium 12.1% Iron 19.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) From two 1 pound cans, remove the ends and wash and dry them thoroughly. Cover one end of each can with the double thickness of a foil piece.
2) Into small pieces, break the chocolate.
3) In a pan, put the chocolate pieces along with the margarine and gently heat till the chocolate has melted.
4) Beat together the sugar and eggs till the ingredients have blended well and then add the chocolate mixture very gradually, a little bit at a time.
5) Break the biscuits into pieces of ½-inch each and then mix them into the chocolate mixture.
6) Pack the concoction into the 2 prepared tins and then place in the fridge for about 3 to 4 hours to set.
7) From the base of each can, remove the piece of foil. Press out the chocolate rolls very gently and push them firmly together.
8) Freeze by wrapping in a double thickness of foil, sealing, labelling and freezing.
9) Unwrap the frozen rolls and put them on a serving dish. Cover with ¼-pint of whipped cream and garnish with piped cream and chocolate curls. Cut in slices and serve.