- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Special Broccoli Casserole Recipe
|Frozen cut broccoli||10 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Condensed cream of mushroom soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Shredded sharp process american cheese||2 Ounce (1/2 Cup)|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Mayonnaise||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Fine dry bread crumbs||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Butter||1 Tablespoon, melted|
Calories 1751 Calories from Fat 1611
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 184 g282.4%
Saturated Fat 21.8 g108.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 234.4 mg
Sodium 1459.6 mg60.8%
Total Carbohydrates 13 g4.2%
Dietary Fiber 2.1 g8.6%
Sugars 3.4 g
Protein 8 g16%
Vitamin A 11.3% Vitamin C 46.9%
Calcium 17.2% Iron 19.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven at 350Â°c.
2) Follow package directions to cook broccoli accordingly.
3) Leave out the salt from it.
4) Drain thoroughly and keep aside.
5) Arrange broccoli in 10 x 6 x 1 3/4-inch baking dish.
6) In a bowl mix soup and cheese.
7) Gently add milk, mayonnaise, and egg. Stir the mixture until blended.
8) Pour it over broccoli.
9) In a bowl mix crumbs and melted butter.
10) Sprinkle it over soup mixture.
11) Bake for about 35 minutes.
12) Serve as a side dish.