- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Spare Rib Beer Soup Recipe Video
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), finely chopped (2-3)|
|Potato||10 Medium, dice (8-10)|
|Pearl onion||10 Ounce, peeled (or regular onion)|
|Carrot||1 , chopped|
|Celery stalk||3 , chopped|
|Beef broth||2 Quart|
|Beer||2 Pint (your favorite beer)|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Spare ribs pork||2 1⁄2 Pound|
Calories 1130 Calories from Fat 382
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 43 g65.5%
Saturated Fat 13.5 g67.5%
Trans Fat 0.3 g
Cholesterol 209.8 mg
Sodium 1883.5 mg78.5%
Total Carbohydrates 102 g34%
Dietary Fiber 10.5 g42%
Sugars 7.2 g
Protein 71 g143%
Vitamin A 54.3% Vitamin C 149.8%
Calcium 19.3% Iron 37.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Smoke spare rib for about 4 hours.
2. Remove meat from the bones and set it aside.
3. Place a large pot on flame, and heat oil in it.
4. Drop garlic, celery, carrot, and pearl onion. Stir and cook until fragrant.
5. Pour beef broth, and beer in pot. Mix well.
6. Season it with salt and pepper.
7. Throw potatoes, and meat pieces. Stir, and let it simmer for about 30 minutes. Stir frequently.
8. Serve spare rib beer soup hot with toasted bread.
If you are using red potatoes, cut them with skin on.