- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Baked Spanish Omelet Recipe Video
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Red potato||4 , peeled and sliced thin|
|Onion||2 , chopped|
|Egg||8 , beaten|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Italian parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
Calories 354 Calories from Fat 163
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g28.1%
Saturated Fat 4.5 g22.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 424.4 mg
Sodium 283 mg11.8%
Total Carbohydrates 33 g10.9%
Dietary Fiber 4 g16.2%
Sugars 6 g
Protein 17 g33.8%
Vitamin A 22.9% Vitamin C 46.7%
Calcium 11.2% Iron 20.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Add the onions, potatoes, and salt. Cover and lower the heat. Cook for 5 minutes.
3. Stir the mixture and raise the heat to medium, cover, and cook for another 5 minutes.
4. In a large bowl combine the beaten eggs, milk, salt, and pepper. Mix well. Add the onion mixture to the eggs and mix well.
5. Clean out the non-stick skillet and heat the remaining olive oil over medium heat.
6. Add the egg mixture to the skillet and stir it around until the mixture starts to set up.
7. Place in the pre-heated oven and cook for 10 to 15 minutes until the eggs are cooked in the center.
8. Remove the skillet from the oven. Place a plate over the skillet and using both hands gently flip the skillet upside down to the release the Tortilla onto the plate. Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve.
For more information please visit: http://www.simplefoodie.com