- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Spanish Tortilla Recipe Video
|Light cream||1 Cup (16 tbs), grated|
|Baby spinach||1 Bunch (100 gm), chop|
|Pesto garlic spice blend||1 Tablespoon, chopped finely|
|Mozzarella cheese||3 Tablespoon, grated|
|Red pepper spice blend||1 Tablespoon|
|Red onion||1 Medium, dice|
|Parsley||1 Bunch (100 gm), chopped finely|
Calories 712 Calories from Fat 535
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 60 g93%
Saturated Fat 31.1 g155.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 785.4 mg261.8%
Sodium 510.2 mg21.3%
Total Carbohydrates 15 g5%
Dietary Fiber 3.8 g15.4%
Sugars 5.9 g
Protein 30 g60.3%
Vitamin A 196.8% Vitamin C 142%
Calcium 40.4% Iron 40.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl put eggs and cream. Whisk them together.
2. In a flat baking dish or pie dish, make a bed of baby spinach. Sprinkle pesto garlic spice blend and cheese on top of it.
3. Pour the egg mix evenly on top of the cheese.
4. Sprinkle red pepper spice blend. Mix together parsley and onion and scatter on top.
5. Place the dish in oven and bake at 400 degree F for 45 minutes or until set and golden brown and blistered on top.
6. Serve the Spanish tortilla hot with tossed green salad on the side or with freshly baked bread.