- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Spanish Potatoes Recipe
|Tomato puree||3 Tablespoon|
|Smoked paprika||1 Teaspoon|
|Potatoes||28 Ounce, cut into small chunks (800 Gram)|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄2 Tablespoon (Juice 1/2 Lemon)|
|Flat leaf parsley leaves||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), roughly chopped|
Calories 233 Calories from Fat 68
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g11.9%
Saturated Fat 1 g5.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 18 mg0.8%
Total Carbohydrates 40 g13.2%
Dietary Fiber 4.8 g19.3%
Sugars 2.2 g
Protein 5 g9.3%
Vitamin A 7.6% Vitamin C 79.5%
Calcium 4% Iron 11.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180 degree Centigrade.
2. Squash the garlic in its skin with the flat of a knife and keep aside.
3. In a bowl, mix the oil, tomato puree, paprika and potatoes thoroughly.
4. Take a baking tray and place the mixture in it.
5. Add salt and pepper to the mixture.
6. In the pre-heated oven, roast the mixture for 40 minutes, turning the potatoes halfway through, until they have crisped up and are fluffy inside.
7. About 5 minutes before the end of cooking, take the tray out and sprinkle the lemon juice on the potatoes.
8. Return the tray to the oven and cook for 5 minutes.
9. Sprinkle with the parsley and serve.