- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Spanish Bun Recipe
|Granulated sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Butter||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Flour||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Baking powder||3 Teaspoon|
|Brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4723 Calories from Fat 1456
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 165 g254.5%
Saturated Fat 98.1 g490.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1028.3 mg
Sodium 1610.9 mg67.1%
Total Carbohydrates 771 g257.1%
Dietary Fiber 18 g72%
Sugars 516.6 g
Protein 67 g135%
Vitamin A 104.8% Vitamin C 1.3%
Calcium 169.9% Iron 114.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a bowl, add sugar and butter to cream.
3) Add eggs to beat in.
4) In another bowl, sift together dry ingredients.
5) Add the dry ingredients with the egg mixture, alternating with milk.
6) Use greased pan to place the batter.
7) Place inside oven to bake for 1/2 hour.
8) In a bowl, beat ingredients for frosting to prepare the meringue.
9) Spread the meringue on warm buns and place in oven to brown the top before serving