- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Spaghettini with Lemon Ham and Cream Recipe
|Spaghettini/1 pound / 450 gram, fresh spaghettini||2⁄3 Pound (300 gram, dried)|
|Unsalted butter||85 Milliliter (1/3 cup)|
|Ham||5 Ounce, sliced strong, cut into thin strips (150 gram)|
|Cream||250 Milliliter (1 cup)|
|Finely chopped fresh parsley||15 Milliliter|
|Lemon||1 , rind grated|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Grated parmesan cheese||45 Milliliter (3 tablespoon)|
Calories 753 Calories from Fat 230
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g39.1%
Saturated Fat 15.5 g77.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 84.5 mg
Sodium 409.1 mg17%
Total Carbohydrates 107 g35.6%
Dietary Fiber 3.6 g14.4%
Sugars 24.9 g
Protein 23 g46%
Vitamin A 20.2% Vitamin C 27%
Calcium 28.4% Iron 4.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a pan, cook the spaghettini in the boiling salted water, until tender.
2) In a large frying pan, saute the ham in the butter for 30 seconds.
3) Stir in the cream, parsley and lemon rind, mix well.
4) Season with the salt and pepper to taste and cook for another 1 to 2 minutes, until thick and smooth.
5) Add the cooked spaghettini alongwith the grated Parmesan into the pan, toss to coat well and heat thoroughly.
6) Serve the Spaghettini with Lemon Ham and Cream, immediately on individual serving plates with some more grated Parmesan cheese.