- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Spaghetti in Tuna Cream Sauce Recipe Video
|Broth||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sweet cup corn||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Black pepper||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Cheese||3 Tablespoon, grated|
|Tuna chunks||185 Gram (in olive oil)|
Calories 967 Calories from Fat 171
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g28.1%
Saturated Fat 8.5 g42.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 69.7 mg
Sodium 1186.6 mg49.4%
Total Carbohydrates 160 g53.5%
Dietary Fiber 4.6 g18.5%
Sugars 28.6 g
Protein 46 g91%
Vitamin A 9.6% Vitamin C 9.5%
Calcium 38.1% Iron 32.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Wash the onions, peel and dice them. Open a can of corn, wash, drain off and set aside.
2. Boil water in a wok and add in the oil and half tablespoon of salt. When the water is boiling, add in spaghetti.
3. Turn off the heat, drain off and rinse with cold water. Set aside.
4. Heat the wok with some oil and sauté the onion dice and the corn. Add in the flour and pour the broth gradually while frying the onion, the corn and the flour. Add the broth until the flour is thoroughly mixed.
5. Sprinkle some black pepper and mix it with fresh cream and water in mild heat for 5 minutes.
6. After 5 minutes, add the tuna and grated cheese until the sauce is thickened.
7. Then put the sugar and a bit of salt. The tuna cream sauce is ready.
8. Pour the sauce onto the spaghetti. Sprinkle some grated cheese on top. You can heat it up few seconds in the microwave for the gooey effect.