- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Spaghetti With Vegetables Recipe
|Dry spaghetti mix||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Canned tomato sauce||8 Ounce|
|Eggplant||1 , halved|
|Zucchini||4 , cut in 1/2-inch slices|
|Tomatoes||3 , cubed|
|Green pepper||To Taste, cubed|
|Cooked spaghetti||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 184 Calories from Fat 13
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 1 g2%
Saturated Fat 0.18 g0.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1.4 mg0.5%
Sodium 839.6 mg35%
Total Carbohydrates 39 g13.2%
Dietary Fiber 9.6 g38.4%
Sugars 14.4 g
Protein 9 g17.5%
Vitamin A 30% Vitamin C 86.9%
Calcium 6.6% Iron 12.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a slow cooker or crock pot, combine all the vegetables.
2. In a bowl, dissolve the spaghetti mix in water and blend in the tomato sauce.
3. Pour the liquid the over the vegetables and stir to mix well.
4. Close the pot with its lid.
5. Cook the vegetables on HIGH for about 2 hours or if you have ample of time on hand, cook on low for about 4 hours.
6. On serving plate, pile hot boiled spaghetti and spoon the vegetables and sauce over it.
7. Top with a little grated cheese if you like.