- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
How To Make Spaghetti From Spaghetti Squash Recipe Video
|Olive oil||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Italian seasoning||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Garlic powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
Calories 89 Calories from Fat 27
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g4.9%
Saturated Fat 0.52 g2.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 77.5 mg3.2%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.03 g0.12%
Sugars 0.2 g
Protein 2 g3%
Vitamin A 2.3% Vitamin C 8%
Calcium 5.2% Iron 4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Cut spaghetti squash lengthwise and remove seeds.
2. Place halved spaghetti into a casserole dish.
3. Baste with olive oil, and season with Italian seasoning and garlic powder.
4. Microwave for 12 minutes on high.
5. Take out the spaghetti and let it cool.
6. Scrape the squash with a fork.
7. Serve spaghetti squash with your favorite stew.