- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Spaghetti with Meatballs - Italian Recipe Video
|Pork minced||100 Gram|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, chop|
|Parmesan cheese||50 Gram, grated|
|Bread loaf||30 Gram, crumbled|
|Nutmeg powder||To Taste|
|For the sauce|
|Tomato puree||750 Milliliter|
|Onion||1⁄2 Small, chop|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Extra virgin olive oil||4 Tablespoon|
Calories 504 Calories from Fat 216
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g36.5%
Saturated Fat 6 g30.2%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 63 mg
Sodium 487.3 mg20.3%
Total Carbohydrates 56 g18.7%
Dietary Fiber 2.9 g11.6%
Sugars 6.7 g
Protein 20 g40.9%
Vitamin A 23% Vitamin C 37.3%
Calcium 16.8% Iron 29.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a food processor mince the bologna and bread, reduce it to crumbs.
2. In a bowl combine all the ingredients, add a pinch of salt and mix them well, once the meatball mixture is ready keep them aside to rest.
3. Prepare the sauce, in a pot sauté garlic and onion for few minutes along with 3-4 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil, once golden brown add the tomato puree and let it come to a boil and then let it simmer.
4. Now take some meatball mixture and make round balls, while the sauce is simmering, add one meatball and wait few seconds to see if it remains compact or not.
5. If it does not break the add the rest of the meatballs to the sauce. Let them simmer on a very low flame for at least 30-40 minutes.
6. Boil the spaghetti in slated water, once they are al dente, you can toss them with our meatballs with sauce.
7. Serve the spaghetti in meat balls hot.