- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Spaghetti with Herbed Cheese Recipe
|Ricotta cheese||250 Milliliter (1 Cup)|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm), crushed|
|Walnuts||125 Milliliter, ground (1/2 Cup)|
|Minced fresh basil||60 Milliliter (1/4 Cup)|
|Minced fresh parsley||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|Kelp powder||5 Milliliter (1 Teaspoon)|
|Whole wheat spaghetti||3⁄4 Pound (340 Gram)|
|Peas||250 Milliliter (1 Cup)|
Calories 919 Calories from Fat 353
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 42 g64%
Saturated Fat 10.7 g53.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 46.9 mg
Sodium 168.1 mg7%
Total Carbohydrates 109 g36.3%
Dietary Fiber 7.8 g31.3%
Sugars 6.3 g
Protein 40 g80.2%
Vitamin A 58.7% Vitamin C 88.1%
Calcium 39.6% Iron 46%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Take a medium sized bowl and mix the garlic and ricotta cheese thoroughly blending them smoothly with a wooden spoon.
2. Take a blender jar and add the walnuts in it.
3. Operate the blender at high speed intermittently and grind the walnuts.
4. Take a kettle full of water and boil it.
5. Place the pasta in it and cook until they become tender yet retain their firmness.
6. Take another bowl of water and cook the peas in a small amount of water or steam them until they become soft.
7. Drain out the excess water from the pasta and peas and place them together in a serving bowl.
8. Coat them entirely with some herbed cheese and serve hot.