- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Spaghetti with Chicken and Broccoli Recipe
|Broccoli||1 Bunch (100 gm), divided|
|Broccoli||1 Bunch (100 gm), divided into florets|
|Olive oil||4 Teaspoon|
|Chicken breast||12 Ounce, diced|
|Plum tomatoes||2 , diced|
|Garlic||2 Teaspoon, minced|
|Chicken stock||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
Calories 493 Calories from Fat 97
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g16.9%
Saturated Fat 3.3 g16.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 58.6 mg
Sodium 230.1 mg9.6%
Total Carbohydrates 69 g23%
Dietary Fiber 1 g4.1%
Sugars 1.1 g
Protein 34 g68.4%
Vitamin A 9% Vitamin C 44.9%
Calcium 6.2% Iron 23.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large pot of boiling water, blanch broccoli for 2 minutes, then refresh under cold water, drain and set aside.
2. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat and sautÃ© chicken, tomatoes, garlic and broccoli until chicken is barely cooked, about 5 to 8 minutes.
3. Stir in chicken stock and cook until sauce thickens for about 3 minutes.
4. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook spaghetti 8 to 10 minutes until al dente and drain.
5. Toss pasta with sauce and butter, season to taste with salt and pepper and serve.