- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Spaghetti Squash and Spinach Casserole Recipe
|Cooked spaghetti squash||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Frozen chopped spinach package||10 Ounce, thawed and well drained to make about 1 cup|
|Frozen spinach package||10 Ounce, chopped, thawed and well drained to make about 1 cup (1 Package)|
|Drained canned sliced mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Canned drained sliced mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Finely chopped red bell pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Bean sprouts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Low calorie chicken gravy mix||5 1⁄2 Ounce, prepared according to package (1 Package, Four 1/2-Cup Servings, Providing 10 Calories Per 1/2 Cup Prepared Gravy)|
|Reduced calorie chicken gravy mix||1 1⁄4 Ounce, prepared according to package directions (Use -1 Packet, About Four 1/2-Cup Servings, About 10 Calories Per 1/2 Cup Prepared Gravy)|
|Shredded mozzarella cheese||6 Ounce|
Calories 284 Calories from Fat 109
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g19%
Saturated Fat 6.4 g32.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 139.3 mg
Sodium 380.1 mg15.8%
Total Carbohydrates 28 g9.2%
Dietary Fiber 5.9 g23.5%
Sugars 6 g
Protein 15 g30.4%
Vitamin A 152.8% Vitamin C 75.7%
Calcium 30.1% Iron 15.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a medium mixing bowl beat the eggs, add the squash and mix well.
3) In a shallow 1-quart casserole sprayed with non-stick cooking spray, spread the squash mixture evenly over the bottom.
4) Bake in the preheated oven for about 15 to 20 minutes, until set.
5) In a medium mixing bowl, mix rest of the ingredients together except cheese.
6) Spread spinach mixture over the squash and sprinkle with the cheese.
7) Bake in the preheated oven for about 20 to 25 minutes until the cheese is melted and lightly browned.
8) Serve immediately on individual serving plates.