- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Spaghetti Pie Recipe
|Bottled spaghetti sauce||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Cooked spaghetti/8 ounces dry spaghetti||4 Cup (64 tbs), hot|
|Ricotta cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Fresh parsley/1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes||3 Tablespoon, snipped|
|Parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon, grated|
Calories 421 Calories from Fat 152
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g26.5%
Saturated Fat 7.3 g36.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 142.2 mg
Sodium 626.9 mg26.1%
Total Carbohydrates 47 g15.8%
Dietary Fiber 9.3 g37.4%
Sugars 5.2 g
Protein 23 g46.4%
Vitamin A 40.9% Vitamin C 26.4%
Calcium 28.4% Iron 21.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Lightly grease a 9-inch pie plate.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine 2/3 spaghetti sauce and eggs. Blend well.
4. Mix in the spaghetti.
5. Turn into the pie plate and spread evenly.
6. Mix the ricotta and parsley and scatter over the spaghetti base.
7. Spoon the remaining sauce over it and top with Parmesan.
8. Place on middle level of preheated oven and bake for 30 minutes until eggs have set and cheese has melted and lightly browned.
9. Remove from oven and let stand for 5 minutes.
10. Slice into wedges.
11. Serve warm.