- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Spaghetti Meatball Soup Recipe Video
|Can tomatoes||1 Can (10 oz), chopped|
|Mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Red onion||1 Medium|
|Red pepper||1 Medium|
|Vegetables stock cubes||20 Gram|
|Spaghetti||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|For meat balls|
|Beef||250 Gram, minced|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Parmesan cheese||1 Tablespoon|
|Pepper powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon|
|Ground pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
Calories 794 Calories from Fat 240
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 26 g40%
Saturated Fat 10.7 g53.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 198.5 mg
Sodium 2452.8 mg102.2%
Total Carbohydrates 91 g30.2%
Dietary Fiber 12.9 g51.5%
Sugars 21.1 g
Protein 55 g110.6%
Vitamin A 171.6% Vitamin C 300.6%
Calcium 44.9% Iron 57.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Chop onion, pepper and tomatoes. Roughly chop the parsley.
2. In a sauce pan over low heat, heat some olive oil sauté onions until tender.
3. When onions are tender enough, add chopped parsley, mushrooms, tomatoes and pepper.
4. When the vegetables are cooked through, pour in 500 ml of water and crush in a vegetables stock cube into it.
5. Heat water in a big sauce pan and add vegetable stock cube into it. Simmer it.
6. To make meat balls – In a mixing bowl combine chopped parsley, egg, ground pepper, grated parmesan, and minced beef.
7. Take small portions of this mixture and make small bowls.
8. Slide in these balls into the simmering vegetable stock.
9. Next, add chopped tomato into vegetables soup.
10. Break spaghetti into halves and slide it into vegetable soup to simmer.
11. Sprinkle cheese over baguette and pop it into the oven till it golden.
12. Meanwhile, drop the cooked meat balls into spaghetti soup.
13. Garnish it with cheese, parsley and pepper powder. Serve it hot with grilled baguette.